Monday, September 26, 2011

Apparently I am supposed to screen what I say, because I might hurt people's feelings. Well, this is my blog, so I am not going to screen what I say, or watch what I say. If you have a problem with the things going on in my life, or whatever, you should probably private message me, or call about it, instead of talking about it to other people.
I don't appreciate people talking about me behind my back.
KTHX

Anyway, life is blah. Taking ASL with my mom is pretty fun. I look forward to every Monday and Wednesday to go to class with her.

Going to Lindsay's birthday party Saturday, then to Nick's birthday bash later on that night. Should be a fun weekend. Too bad I have to work Saturday morning... still looking forward to time with boyfriend and my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment